DisclaimerThe Terms of this Disclaimer apply to this website. By accessing this website and or using the information provided on it, you agree to be bound by this disclaimer. If you do not agree to be bound by it, you should not view or access this website. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILTIY Although we, Thistle QA attempt to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information and to ensure that you suffer no loss or damage as a result of your use of this site, the site and the online services are provided "as is" and we provide no warranties in respect thereof. We and our affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees are not liable for any damages whatsoever relating to your use of this site or the online services or the information contained here or your inability to use this site or the online services. This includes, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise and regardless of whether we were expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Use of this site and the online services is entirely at your own risk. You assume full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from your use of this site and your reliance on the material and information contained on it. You may not use this website, or contents thereof, for the following:
- For any illegal purposes;
- To send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory, obscene, abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy rights of any individual or applicable legislation;
- To send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, spam or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website;
- Make any part of the website available as part of another website by hyperlinking on the Internet unless you have been authorized to do so by Thistle QA. You may not establish a metatag or other reference to this website or any of its web pages without the prior written consent of Thistle QA.
- To hinder the use of other Internet users, that may endanger or jeopardize the functioning of this website and/or affect the information provided on this website or the underlying software.
- To sell, offer to sell, or distribute any medium, part or content of this website.
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of the site or online services, our system, databases or any of its components, for whatever reason;
- Any loss or damage arising from your orders, investment decisions, purchases or disposal of goods and services, including financial instrument(s) or currency, from third parties, based on the information provided on this site;
- Any loss or damage with regard to customer data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of our system or third party systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on our system or third party systems or programming defects;
- Any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of goods or services provided by third parties, including, without limitation, third party systems such as the public switched telecommunication service providers, Internet service providers, electricity suppliers, local authorities and certification authorities;
- Any event over which we have no direct control.